I am way behind on my blogs, but I thought it would be fun to record some of the random pictures I have taken the past few months. Disclaimer: most of my blog and photos are done with grandparents in mind:)

This is what Jill looks like most of the time, her hair gets pretty crazy by the end of the day and she always has a stuffed animal in her hand. This picture was taken in November, still nice and warm.

I am not lying when I say that Leah loves to get in to stuff, literally. Christian was washing the car and she decided to get a little clean herself.


Sydney decided to take some pictures of us...

Hey, look I am finally in the blog...

Leah loves babies, this is her second cousin Wyatt. She loves to give him kisses and hugs and steal all his toys.

This is Jill's
BFF Daisy. They love to play together and are so nice to each other. In this photo they are exchanging Christmas presents.

Leah loves to play in the laundry basket...

and in boxes (she had to take all the oranges out first.

This is Sydney right after she lost her other front tooth.

This is Leah's first taste of corn on the cob.

This is future blackmail material. Sydney got into my closet, including my bra, and got all dressed up.
2 comments:
It's hard for me to comprehend all of that sunshine . . . I love Sydney and Jill's blackmail photos, but Josh really likes the ones of Leah sitting in buckets. He's living vicariously through her, I think.
These photos of the girls, are the FUNNIEST things I've seen. I love Sydney in a bra--he he he ha ha. Ethan enjoyed the photos too! I can't believe how much Michael reminds us of Uncle Christian...those blue eyes!
Post a Comment