Sunday, February 8, 2009

accidental tourists


We were so happy when Sarah called to let us know they would be coming to see us the following weekend.  As you can tell, we all had a great time!  The kids got to go to the movies twice, Christian and Taylor actually went to the mall to go shopping (for real!) , and the best part was Sarah and I got to go to dinner and shopping sans enfants (it was heaven.)  
The girls loved having Ethan here, we like to think of him as our part-time brother/ full-time cousin.
Don't they look sharp! Ethan came to my primary class (Sydney's, too) it was a lot of fun.

Leah's love affair with babies continued with baby Luke.  He is full of smiles and we could not get enough of him.  
Isn't he the cutest little guy!  We sure loved him!
Jill and Leah took turns holding baby Luke.

 Priceless!

4 comments:

Syphus Circus said...

Awesome! I'm trying to get caught up so I can post some photos too! We had a FANTASTIC time. Ethan and I both talk every day about next time... We obviously can not wait! But now Christian is catching on and he wants to come see Jilly!

Allison said...

SO jealous I missed a weekend like that! What fun with some of our favorite kids. I'm so glad you started this blog. We miss you guys.

Emily S said...

I think Josh is confused at seeing Sydney and Jill in the same photos as Ethan . . . I think he groups by gatherings, and doesn't get the family stuff yet. Looks like fun!

Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! With my brother and his family most likely moving down to the Phoenix area, that will give us TWO good reasons to come visit also! Charlotte is still talking about Jill...