Sunday, May 17, 2009
Josh & Noah come to town!!!
We were so lucky to have Emily and Gary and there two or so kids...We had a great time just hanging out and playing with the kids. We went swimming, we went and saw the movie "Earth," (well, I only saw some of it, 'cause Leah decided it was more fun to walk in and out of the theater), and they went to Sydney's class musical and Jill's recital without complaining. It was a great weekend!
This is Leah, pretending to be Noah..notice the tongue sticking out. She liked crawling and then pretended to learn how to walk, like Noah did to his mom and dad. This is our new favorite game.
More crawling...
Inside the Princess tent, there's a party going on.
We went to the splash pad ( a park with water squirting all over)...it was really hot, over a 100 degrees every day. Emily and Gary were very good sports, so were the kidos.
We put Josh to work...he's so cute. I started vacuuming and then he decided it looked cool, so he took over.
Wow, I wish I knew how to put these in order. Anyway, here's the splash pad, again. Noah liked the water. Leah didn't like it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so fun to have cousins come for visits! I love the photos of Noah and Leah, they are the same size and nearly 2 years apart! Such beautiful kidlets! Can't wait to see all of you in July!
You know, the heat wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Like I said, splash pad in the summer is a lot less depressing than McDonald's playland in the winter. I told Gary he can put Arizona on the approved list for places we can live. We really loved going down there - can't believe it flew by so fast. Oh, and thanks for holding Noah . . . he's cuddly but sooo heavy!
Post a Comment