Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When you wish upon a star...

Jill informed me today that when you wish upon a star, your wish will come true. She said she was going to wish to be a dog and she needed some help deciding which dog she should be. I said I was not sure people could turn in to dogs. She assured me that that if you wish upon a star, it will happen. So, I suggested a poodle, she didn't like that too much, nor my other suggestion, to be a chiuaua. Then we talked about the down side to being a dog--you have to eat dog food, you poop on grass, etc. She became very pensive after that, and our conversation ended. Such a great lesson to learn, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

1 comment:

Emily S said...

Thanks for the warning . . . Jill was getting me pretty excited to wish on a star for a minute there.