Christian spent two days preparing a feast of quebecois food for us to taste. He made the food for the Hawkers, a couple in our ward going to Montreal on a mission. He made Poutine, Pate chinois, and Tortiere. All the food turned out well. I've never seen Christian work so hard in the kitchen.(He had a little help from Sydney and Jill)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Montreal food
Christian spent two days preparing a feast of quebecois food for us to taste. He made the food for the Hawkers, a couple in our ward going to Montreal on a mission. He made Poutine, Pate chinois, and Tortiere. All the food turned out well. I've never seen Christian work so hard in the kitchen.(He had a little help from Sydney and Jill)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sending this post to my other brother in law and demand that he try to replicate it . . . wonder if he would have any idea how. Go Christian!
Post a Comment