
July 27, 2009 is the day Jill started Kindergarten. She and Sydney were VERY ready to go back to school. Sydney was completely ready to go by 6:45am. Jill slept in, of course, they only sleep in on the days I have to be up early. My last conversation with Jill before I left her at her desk coloring a picture of a lion went like this: MOM ""Bye, Jill. Have a great day" JILL "I will" MOM "Should I go now?" JILL "Yeah" MOM "OK, I'll see you after school" JILL " OK" (probably thinking to herself, "don't let the door hit you on the way out"). She seemed very nonplussed about the whole event--the event I have had anxiety over for the past year.

Before school starts

Jill, Kaelyn (our neighbor), and Sydney

Jil, outside her classroom, reaching for her star.

Jill, acting like she's been going to Kindergarten her entire life.
1 comment:
That last picture of her says so much. She needs a thought bubble above her head, but the problem would be choosing what goes in it.
Post a Comment