Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leah's helping herself

While I was on the phone one morning, Leah decided she was hungry. She went to the pantry and got her favorite cereal out--Golden Grahams and decided to pour them all over the floor so she could eat them. I heard the sound of cereal being poured and then realized that there was a lot being poured, she got my attention fast.

She did help me clean up...
She has no shame. Dont you love the shoes.



3 comments:

Emily S said...

Sick comment of the day: Josh says this is Leah watching a show and throwing up. So in that respect, the actual story isn't too bad.

Allison said...

Forget the shoes, I have TV envy!

Stacey said...

The cereal reminds me of one of my FAVORITE Sara stories - the one where one (or more) of the boys spilled cereal on the floor and thought it would be fun to do cereal angels! And I think Charlotte wore those same shoes (Target?) to get ice cream last week. SO fancy!