We rang in the new year "Syphus-style" (meaning we stayed up way late, although no house repairs were made, just playing games) Jill didn't quite make it until midnight she fell asleep on the floor around 10 pm -- her stay-up-late gene may be dormant. We went over to my cousin Nathan and Whitny's house and they have 5 boys, my girls love it there! Jill wants to marry Wesley (their #3 boy), but I think we would have to move to Arkansas for that to happen. They played Xbox and Wii all night. Leah fell asleep in their extra crib (Sarah Syphus: my cousin is expecting #6, she's not sure if its a boy yet, but the odds are good--does that inspire you to have 2 more?)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear like that fondue pot . . . we thought it sounded like fun, but you never know. And maybe Sara isn't inspired to have two more, but I'm inspired to have 4 more . . .why is it that when I think of having another baby, it's always a girl? I was right on the genders of my first two . . . Happy New Year, sounds like a good one!
Post a Comment